- Do Tenant- and Place-Based Rental Housing Programs Complement Each Other? Evidence from Ohio, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland Working Paper, May 2015
- Community Issues Survey: Access to Affordable Housing Now Ranks among Top Concerns, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, April 2015
- Water Security in Refugee Host Communities: Syrian Refugees in Jordan, A Thesis submitted to the Graduate College of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, January 2015
- When the White House Changes Party, Do Economists Change Their Tune on Budget Deficits?, Econ Journal Watch 7(2), 119-156, May 2010
- Community Needs Assessment of Lierman Neighborhood, April 2013
- NORC Data Shows Mixed Feelings for Public Investment in Urban Areas, April 2013
- Economic and Demographic Analysis of Nashville, Tennessee, March 2013
- A Spatial Analysis of Urban Growth Boundaries, December 2012.
- Transit-Oriented Development Site Design Report, December 2012.
- Creating a Sensible Waste Management System, Regulatory Comment submitted to the Environmental Protection Agency, August 2010.